28 September 2009

Come to E-live in Oirshot 17th of October!

My new 'OceanoGraphy' CD will be released during the 'E-live' electronic music festival in Oirschot (near Eindhoven, NL) on the 17th of October. I will have a stall there were my CD will be available for the first time. I probably won't see it myself before that. So you can be among the first persons to get it from me personally there. There are much more artists with stalls and also some very nice concerts so be sure to come! Tickets are still available at a discount when you pre-order (until 6th of October) and of course you can also buy the at the box office. I'm sure you will not be dissapointed by this festival. I was there as well the last two years and it is always great. I hope to see you there and meet in person. More information on the festival can be found here: http://e-live.groove.nl

No comments: