01 January 2009

My Synthesizer Music Collection

I'm currently moving a lot of stuff from my studio downstairs. Last week I also moved my collection of synthesizer music. I thought it would be nice to make a picture of it. You can clearly see a lot of Jarre videos as well. I just love his concert videos. I think I have all his albums on CD as well. Also my collection of Vangelis albums is quite complete. Next to that you'll find Kraftwerk, Tangerine Dream, Kitaro, Jan Hammer, Art of Noise. That are the big names but there are also CD's from less well known artists like Ron Boots, Gert Emmens, Nattefrost and some more nice Groove collegues who's music I'm just starting to discover. I have some more CD's as well mostly bought in the 80's . I loved those synthesizer pop band back then like Depeche Mode and Eurythmics for example, but I also have classical music and even metal. Quite a divers collection I think. I'll move the whole collection downstairs since the new studio and also the cinema will make a very nice place to listen to them. So I'll probably position this collection in the hall just in between.

No comments: