18 May 2010

Synth.nl with Stall at E-day Festival

Next weekend I will be present with a stall at the E-day festival in Oirshot (NL). At my stall you can meet me of course and I will sell my music there with a discount. So if you are in the neighborhood be sure to drop by. It is a very nice festival where several musicians play. Gert Emmens will also play and he will actually not be playing synths but drums :) I'm looking forward to that. You can find more information about the festival on this website -> http://e-day.groove.nl/ or ask me if you want to know more.

2 comments:

Blue Parrot said...

Hallo Michel,

Ik zie je op E-Day.

Ik heb je cd's al een stuk of tien keer beluisterd en ik ga ze steeds meer waarderen, vooral OceanoGraphy.

Groeten
Fred

Synth.nl said...

Hoi Fred,

Leuk om te horen. Dank je wel. Tot Zaterdag!

Michel, Synth.nl