06 October 2008

Synth.nl at E-Live 2008 on Saturday

Next Saturday (11th of October) I will be present with a stall at the E-live festival in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. E-live is an Electronic Music festival that my label Groove Unlimited organizes yearly. There will be several concerts to see and in the main hall a lot of CD's are sold. Only Electronic music. On my stall I will sell my CD's, some T-shirts and of course my new album 'AtmoSphere' will be there for sale, since it will be released on this day. I'm really looking forward to this event. There are still tickets available, so if you want to pick up your copy of the album in person from me, come to Eindhoven on Saturday. You can find more information on the festival on this URL: http://e-live.groove.nl/. I hope to see you there.

No comments: