09 October 2008

Sonar 8 Upgrade

Yesterday my upgrade to Sonar 8 Producer version arrived. I use Cakewalk's Sonar as my main sequencer. All my music so far is produced in this software. I really love it. If you ever want to go and write your own music I can really recommend it. This new version has some new features that will make working for me again a bit easier. Besides that it came with some brand new software synthesizers like Dimension Pro and True Pianos, but also some new effects like a transient designer and a stereo width controller. I started working with version 4 of this software and upgraded every time. I never regretted it since upgrades are quite cheap with Sonar and every time you get a lot of new stuff. You can find more information on Cakewalk's main website http://www.cakewalk.com/

No comments: