01 October 2008

AtmoSphere Pre-ordering from Groove Unlimited

It is now possible to pre-order my new album 'AtmoSphere' directly from my record label Groove Unlimited. They have their own webshop for this. You will be among the first people to receive it after the release date (11th of October). They do ship World Wide and accept all kind of payments including PayPal. And of course when you don't have it yet, look at my first album 'AeroDynamics' as well. It will save you shipping if you order them at the same time ;) I'm sure 'AtmoSphere' will be available from other places as well later, like 'AeroDynamics', but that will take some time. You can find it now on this URL: http://www.groove.nl/jump2.php?attnum=6001. If you have any questions just let me know. And thanks for your support!

No comments: