30 September 2010

Electronic Circus 2010 was great!

Last weekend I visited the Electronic Circus in Bielefeld. I had a really great time there. Here you see a picture of me together with Stefan Erbe (on the left) who did the moderation already for the third time and Hans Herman Hess (in the middle) who is one of the organizers. The concerts were very nice. I especially liked the Morpheusz concert where Ron Boots, Eric and Harold van der Heijden en Frank Dorittke played. But more important the atmosphere was so great. As you could see everybody is in a good mood and drinking a beer along too.
The great thing was also that there were a lot of stands from a lot of musicians. I had a stall there as well. The whole idea of course is to sell some CD's there but I heard a lot that people already had my CD's and that is also nice to hear of course :) I did sell some, but more important I met a lot of people that I know from MySpace and Facebook like Stefan Schällmann in the picture here. It is always nicer to talk to people in person of course. It was also good to see that there were a lot more visitors than last year. A good thing for the organization of course. I would like to say THANK YOU to the organizers of the Electronic Circus for a great event. I'll be there next year for sure. Want to see what you missed? Go visit the website: http://www.electronic-circus.net/.

No comments: