03 June 2010

Yamaha CS-30

I found a very nice machine on E-bay that was recommended to my by my friend Hans. It is a Yamaha CS-30. It is a completely different machine from the Famous CS-80/50/60 series. It is a very analog machine with lots of knobs. It especially has a lot of routing options, like an Roland SH-5 and I liked that one a lot for creating sound effects for that reason. I already have a nice place in mind for this machine. I think I can just fit it in somewhere still. Even though I'm going to have to sell some stuff soon to make room. On the other hand doesn't the flight case look fantastic? It is almost a shame to take it out :) The machines I'm still looking for to put in my collection are getting more rare and more expensive by the day though unfortunately :(

2 comments:

Mary-Cat said...

It's a lovely piece of equipment, Michel, and yes...nice case too. You know what they say, the only difference between men and boys, is the price of their toys! ;-) Hoping all is well with you and the family; I had some more water problems a few days ago, but they are now ok (again). :-\

Synth.nl said...

Thanks Mary-Cat. All is well here. Good to hear you water problems are OK now. I know what it is like :(