18 July 2008

Working hard on AtmoSphere Album

I get a lot of questions what I'm doing at the moment. Even though I'm only reporting some progress on my electronics projects I'm actually working very hard on my new album 'AtmoSphere' that will be released the 11th of October. The deadline for me is nearing. I have to be finished the second week of September the latest with all material. After that I will some remixing and mastering together with Ron Boots from Groove Unlimited and then everything will go to the company that makes the CD's. So the coming weeks I will spend a lot of time in the studio. The electronic projects are more kind of the break I need sometimes from the music. Of course I don't have inspiration all the time either. And I also have a job and a family so busy busy times. But I hope you will like the end result eventually.

No comments: