13 July 2008

MySpace Blog Milestone

Today I noticed some nice figures. To begin with is this post #100 on this blog. I didn't realize I already typed so many. On my MySpace page I don't post so much, but I have a lot of subscribed readers there. Today it reached up to the magical number of 1000 subscribers! Which is quite a lot. I'm honored that so many people keep track of my music activities there.

I also have many friends on MySpace at this moment there are 63,662 friends on my MySpace page that did 188,463 profile views and 128,469 plays on my tunes. I also got 5102 spontaneous comments on my music. Amazing :) Well thank you all for this. MySpace is a great place to do promotion for my music. I love it. If you haven't seen the page yet, you can find it here: http://www.myspace.com/synthnl. You can also find the blog there.

No comments: