23 July 2008

AtmoSphere Album Update

At the moment I'm working day and night on my new 'AtmoSphere' album. My deadline is set for the third week of august and that looks far away but I still have a lot of work to do. It will hold 12 tracks in total. In the picture on the left you can see my progress so far. You can also read the track names there. Most tracks are done in a base version that I'm detailing now. Tracks 9, 10 and 11 need still more work on the arrangment side. In the last week of August we will start the remixing and mastering stage. I'm afraid that I will not have much time to work on my DIY electronics projects the coming 4 weeks. I'll have to catch that up when my work is done for the album. I'll try to update you from time to time.

2 comments:

Joel said...

I hope everything goes smoothly and according to plan AND isn't too stressful. I'm really looking forward to the new album. Ok, I admit it... I'm getting excited ;)

If you get the chance (perhaps after the crazy work period is over) I'd really be interested to hear more about the remixing and mastering phase of the project.

Cheers, Joel... :)

Synth.nl said...

Thank you Joel. I will post some items about the remixing/mastering stage here as well. Good idea :)