08 August 2011

Remy and Synth.nl in the Apollo Studio

Here is a picture of Remy Stroomer and me playing music together in my studio. Remy is a very gifted musician who releases music on his own record label 'Desert Island Music' simply under his first name 'Remy' and like me is inspired by Jarre,  but his music also tends towards Klaus Schulze and Tangerine Dream. We have met on several music festivals and he also arranged the meeting I had with Jean Michel Jarre a while ago. We have talked about doing some music together a long while ago and the first result was the contribution that I did on his last solo release called 'I-Dentity'. But I have good news: There is more to come. I'm currently working on two other projects together with Remy, but I can't give you the details just yet. But keep an eye out for news :) I'll let you know as soon as things are more clear. But for starters we have had already two very nice and inspiring sessions in my studio and soon I'll be visiting his studio for more.

2 comments:

Recycle Or Die said...

I only became aware of Remy through the "Dutch Masters" CD, and I was very impressed, so I will be intrigued to hear your collaborations at some point!

Synth.nl said...

Thanks :) When I have more news I'll post it for sure :) So keep an eye out.