20 August 2011

New Website Design for Apollo

To get you in the mood for my upcoming Apollo album I decided to give my website a redesign. I made a new Apollo theme. I hope you like it. Have a look on http://www.synth.nl and let me know what you think of it. And please do report if you run into any kind of problems so I can look into it. Please also take the time two read the articles on my main website. If you do not want to miss out this kind of news you can subscribe to my newsletter. Instructions are on http://www.synth.nl/contact

7 comments:

Webley Infotech Pvt. Ltd. said...

Nice post & thanks for sharing regarding "website designs"

zeidanconsulting said...

great i like your designs

Synth.nl said...

Thanks :)

Website design London said...

Your design is really professional and beautiful.

Synth.nl said...

Thanks :)

søgemaskineoptimering said...

Yes I agree this is great one I expose the instruction impress to read the posting thank By Regards webløsninger

Mayannk Koomar said...

The author has written an excellent article. You made your point and not much to discuss. It's like this universal truth that you can not argue with the truth is not universal, everything has its exception.

Website Redesign Services

Thanks for this information.