03 May 2008

AtmoSphere Studio Tech Overview

Since a lot of people liked the series I did about the technical side of my current AtmoSphere studio, I decided to create one last post about this topic with an overview of all the previous articles. In this series I explained how everything works in my studio, beginning with the complete schematic overview of all the wiring you see here on the left and then leaving stuff out to make it easier to explain everything. The main reason I did this series is just that I hope it is helpful to others. Mainly because digital audio is a puzzle to many musicians I know. OK here are the articles:
So I hope you will enjoy this. If you have any questions, just send me an E-mail. I'd be happy to try and help you out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good lesson for hifi freaks like me. Thanks for the experience. Will dig more.

Regards

hpsounds said...

Your studio overviews are very informative. Thanks for sharing its with the community.

Hedi K.

Synth.nl said...

You're welcome :)