27 June 2011

Single Releases on Synth.nl ReverbNation Store!

Again I have some very good news for you. For the very first time you can buy all the single tracks I released so far on several compilation CD's. They are available as MP3 download from my ReverbNation store, so you can also buy them directly from me. I might release them on CD as well in the future, but that can take quite some time. So go for it now :) Also my other albums are in the store available as complete album download or indiviual track. I have provided them in the highest possible MP3 quality for your optimal listening pleasure. The single tracks to look for are: SynthWelle, Synthology, NachtWacht, DonQuixote and Mercury.

Here is the link to the Synth.nl ReverbNation store:

http://www.reverbnation.com/store/index/artist_281496

Please note that the prices are in US dollars. I hope you enjoy and thanks for the support!

No comments: