12 April 2011

Synth.nl with Apollo Sneak Preview at E-day

Coming Saturday I will be present at the E-live festival in Oirschot (NL). I will have some nice stuff for you in stock. First of all I will bring a sneak preview of my upcoming Apollo album. You can listen to it on my stall. Please note it is not finished yet I'm still working on it, but you will get a very good impression of what it will sound like. I will also show some of my Apollo 3D animations at my stall. Also a sneak preview. And then there will be a nice surprise produced be me in the main hall, but I'm not going to tell you yet what it is :) So do come and pay this very nice festival a visit. It will be worth you visit. Nice concerts, nice people and new stuff too see and listen. More information on http://e-day.groove.nl

No comments: