03 February 2011

Ron Boots & Synth.nl nominated Twice by Schallwelle Jury!

I have some very nice news. After the listeners voting has ended I also got an E-mail saying that Ron Boots and I were nominated by the jury as well. This morning I saw on the website that we have been nominated twice even. We are nominated for best international artist but also our CD 'Refuge en Verre' is nominated as best international CD. And this is next to the listeners voting. So at least we made the top 5 twice there :). We are going to the award ceremony together on the 12th of March and there the winners will be announced. We'll see what happens. I'm sure we will have a good time. I'd like to congratulate the other nominees as well, especially my good friends from Morpheusz, Nattefrost and Remy. You can see the list with other nominees here: http://www.schallwelle-preis.de/nominierte. As you can see the competition if fierce. But we are honored to be in those lists of course. I'll let you know what happens. And thanks very much to everyone that voted for us!

No comments: