04 November 2020

BorkHavn Music is Finished

 Last week I finished the music for BorkHavn together with Ron Boots in his studio. We worked on the last details and made the final mixes together. I will have to listen to them in my own studio, but I'm sure not much will change. So the music is done finally. We recorded this music together in 2012 so it has taken quite some time. I think the end result turned out pretty great and I can't wait to heat what you think about it. The only thing left to do is the mastering and the artwork. Ron will take care of the mastering and the artwork will be my responsibility. I already finished all the text and you can already read the track descriptions on my website. You can find them here: https://www.synth.nl/music/collaborations/borkhavn. We are still on track for an 2020 release so keep an eye our for news on that. When the mastering is done I will also put some small previews on this page. I will keep you updated when I have more news. I'm really looking forward to releasing a new album. It has been too long ago, but rest assured more is coming after this.

No comments: