05 September 2013

Installing C4D R15 on Render Farm

Yesterday I got a nice package in the mail. The new version of Maxon Cinema 4D R15. As you all know I have been busy with 3D animations for a while. This version really looks great again. They even promise render speed increases of up to 300%!! I can't wait for that. Rendering in high quality always takes to long. For that reason I have been building a render farm over the last years that finally is taking shape. I hope to make a commercial service out of this somewhere this year as well. I'm already talking to some potential customers. I will tell you more about the render farm very soon, but if you are interested in a lot of CPU's then don't hesitate to contact me already, since the render farm is already operational. OK back to installing this new version on a lot of servers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I'm reading with great interest that you have the availability of a render farm.

Can you tell me about pricing and availability?

Cheers

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I'm reading with great interest that you have the availability of a render farm.

Can you tell me about pricing and availability?

Cheers

Synth.nl said...

Please contact me about this on info@renderfarm.nl. I will get back to you. Michel