Last night I picked up a Roland Juno 6 for my collection. As you probably know I collect synthesizers for a hobby next to the fact that I make music with them. Normally I try to find machines that are very different, but for Roland I have a soft spot. I'm trying to find as much nice Roland machines as I can. I already had A Juno 106 and a Juno 60, so with this Juno 6 (the oldest brother of the family) I have them complete. I'll pick up some more stuff the coming weeks by the way. Luckily with the new studio starting to get finished I will have more room to put them in. This Juno 6 only lacks midi. But I already found a retro midi kit from Kenton. They have it also for the Juno 60. I still use an external DCB to Midi convertor on it, but I'm considering to put the Kenton kit in both machines later.
Moog Minitaur Analog Bass Synthesizer Desktop Module
15 hours ago







1 comment:
I love music but never learnt how to make music and play music instrument myself. thank you for sharing friend.
See you around.
Post a Comment